Since I am irreversibly behind, I will post new recaps after each new episode, and later go back to the episodes I have missed. Mostly so when I do my rankings it doesn't look like I'm using what has already aired as a guideline.
My rankings going into tonight's episode:
1) Roxxxy Andrews - Making it into the Top 3 with ease over more deserving ones. The judges like her.
2) Ivy Winters - Glamorous, and now a win to back it up.
3) Jinkx Monsoon - She's done pretty damn well, and I want her to make Top 3, but I worry about that Pandora Boxx comparison.
4) Detox - Girl needs to step it up. She has a win, but no other Top 3 finishes.
5) Alaska - Maybe I have been overrating her? She's easily my favorite (after Ivy), but somehow that isn't translating with RuPaul.
6) Alyssa Edwards - I kind of feel like she peaked with the dancing challenge.
7) Coco Montrese - Floundering, but could still pull it out.
Now, rankings aside, I have a very bad feeling about tonight's episode. Last time I had this sort of worry, Sharon had to lip-sync and Willam was disqualified. I worry for Alaska and Ivy.